25 August 2009

Speeding :D

a girl and a guy were speeding over 100 mph on a motorcycle

Girl: slow down,im scared!

Guy: no,this is fun

Girl: no it's not..please its too scary

Guy: then tell me you love me!

Girl: fine..i love you..slow down!

Guy: now give me a big hug(girl hugs him) can you take off my helmet and put it on?its bugging me..
*-----------------------------------------*the next day,a motorcycle had crushed into a building because of break failure,two people on the motorcycle but only one survived
*-----------------------------------------*

The truth is that,the halfway down the road the guy realised that his break broke out,but he didn't want to let the girl know,instead he had her say she loved him,felt her hug one last time then had her wear his helmet so she would live eventhough it meant he would die



P/s: this story i got from my friend sya..and if the story were kinda related to you we're sorry

I LOVE MY BEH FAREEL

No comments:

Post a Comment