26 August 2009

The day I cry because of you!

i never want us to fight just for a very small,stupid things..BUT it always happen when i tried to avoid it from happening.. I dont know why this such things always happen between us?? I know you didn't know yet how much my love to you..if there's a star can u count it? Of course NOT and my love to you is MORE than the star above the clear dark sky.. Im the moon approaching the star,spill my love in an open sky..then strom come because of small thing *nda ku tau apa yg ku buat cus i was crying now*huh~ I was hoping that if u read this you might understand how much and big my love to you FAREEL 1912..you always think that i'm not trying to protect ur feeling..you are totally WRONG! Im here always think how can i do something that make you happy? But what u did? U mad at me..huh~ and what i can do? Be patient..
everything yg aku tulis dsni might hurt someone's feeling but this is the fact that i've been through..and i didn't tell you cus i love you fareel!

No comments:

Post a Comment